Wednesday 10 August 2016

Who are you, again?

Yes, it's been a long time since I last blogged. A long long time.

In the gap, Echo 3, which I did eventually call Citadel, lay collecting virtual dust on my iPad and I wrote 20 chapters of a spin off novel, War Crime.

Echo was born out of a birthday present; an Open University creative writing course. More recently I got a Dummies guide to music composition and I've been writing the soundtrack for when Echo gets made into a film. LOL. I may blog about that at some point. Sorry.

So, why dust off Writer's Blog? Well, as it happens, I've just sent Citadel off to Kindle and, in the morning, you can buy it for the equivalent of $2.99. Yes, there will be shameless promotion.

I'm partly excited, and partly not. I'll blog about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment