Wednesday 2 May 2012

Cooler than Jean Claude Van Da**e's dangly bits

The postman brought me a package today. It was very exciting, not just because, in the digital age, i don't get much post (even the bills are online now) but because it was the size and weight of a book. A real book.

This one


















Unfortunately, unlike Ashley McCook (hi Ashley) i won't be selling hundreds of these in Waterstones. This is the only one.

Since writing that last sentence, somebody has asked for a signed copy. For his Dad

At some point i must mention to my Dad that i've written a book. I think he's the only person left alive that i haven't told. I haven't quite figured out why i'm so reticent.

I've had a flick through and there are bits i don't remember writing. I think i'm going to actually read it

A good day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Peter,
    Congratulations. One really proud looking dad!-)
    When you get the time, maybe you could send me the contact of your editor, the publisher and all the other stuff I'll need to make a real book out of SCAT. I got a royalty payment today. Feel like splashing out:-)
    And thanks for the referral to Cathy.
    Best Jim

    ReplyDelete